Pediatric pneumonia is a common disease, including mycoplasma pneumonia, we need more attention, after the children get sick, we have to conduct timely checks and judgments based on the child’s performance.
Pediatric Mycoplasma pneumonia symptoms
1, children infected with mycoplasma pneumonia, often have fever, that is, high and moderate fever, fever, fever for 1-3 weeks, irritating cough as a prominent manifestation, resembling pertussis, with viscous sputum; infants and young children with acute onset, Long course of the disease, severe condition, to breathing difficulties, wheezing more prominent.
2, part of the whole body more than one system performance, chest tightness, myocardia, heartbeat, palpitation, shortness of breath, fever, and some often shortness of breath, sigh; hepatitis appearing poor appetite, vomiting, abdominal discomfort; Variations, vomiting, headache, convulsions, etc. There are also various rashes.
3, Mycoplasma pneumoniae infection with light and heavy, different performance, mild symptoms only repeated cough, often ignored by patients and parents, some can cause allergic cough, therefore, cough for more than 2 weeks, the conditions should be checked chest radiograph , Mycoplasma antibodies to confirm mycoplasma pneumonia.
4, Mycoplasma pneumonia in children is caused by Mycoplasma pneumoniae a systemic disease, mostly pneumonia as the main performance, accounting for 20% of children with pneumonia, and some with myocarditis, hepatitis, the past has become atypical pneumonia. Now, with the development of diagnostic techniques, the detection rate is higher, and is also found to be an important pathogen of respiratory tract infections in children, which is receiving more and more attention.
Mycoplasma pneumonia check diagnosis
1, peripheral blood: most of the normal white blood cell count may be increased, but there are also leukopenia.
2, blood biochemical: ESR faster, mostly light, moderate faster. Anti-O “antibody titers normal part of sick children serum aminotransferase, lactate dehydrogenase, alkaline phosphatase increased.
MP detection: Early detection of children with sputum and other sputum in children with sputum and lung tissue MP-16SRDNA or P1 adhesion protein gene can also be isolated from sputum, nasal secretions, throat swab MP.
4, serum antibody detection: serum antibodies by complement fixation test, indirect hemagglutination test, enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay, indirect immunofluorescence assay and other methods, or by detection of antigen to be diagnosed early.
5, sputum, nose and throat swab culture: Mycoplasma pneumoniae can be obtained, but takes about 3 weeks, while antisera can inhibit its growth, but also by hemolysis of red blood cells to confirm negative culture. Two weeks after onset, about half of the cases produce antibodies.
6, erythrocyte condensation test positive, titration titer in the 1:32 or more, the recovery of 4 times the significance of significant increase. Streptococcal MG agglutination test was positive in 40-50% of cases, with MG Streptococcal Lectin titer of 1:40 or higher in the blood and a gradual increase in titer to 4-fold.
7, X-ray examination: X-ray changes are divided into four kinds:
(1) hilar shadow thickening is prominent;
(2) bronchopneumonia changes;
(3) interstitial pneumonia changes;
(4) uniform real shadow. Slight signs of chest shadow significant, is one of the characteristics of the disease. Sometimes with pleural effusion, pulmonary X-ray changes is also one of its characteristics.
8, ECG and B-ultrasound: If necessary, check the ECG and B-to determine whether there is myocardial damage and liver damage.
Pediatric mycoplasma pneumonia treatment
1, the general treatment:
(1) Respiratory isolation: due to mycoplasma infection can cause a small epidemic, and children with Mycoplasma long after the body up to 1 to 2 months old, only the performance of upper respiratory tract infection in infancy symptoms. Pneumonia occurs after repeated infections. At the same time during the infection of MP is easy to re-infection of other viruses, leading to aggravating disease delay healing, therefore, children or children with a history of close contact should be possible to achieve respiratory isolation to prevent re-infection and cross-infection.
(2) Nursing: Should pay attention to rest, nursing and diet. If necessary, take a small amount of antipyretics, and taking traditional Chinese medicine (see bronchitis). (3) oxygen therapy: the performance of severe hypoxia, or severe airway obstruction, oxygen should be promptly. The same method and the general pneumonia.
2, symptomatic treatment: other symptomatic treatment is also the same with bronchitis section.
(1) Expectorant: the purpose is to thin the sputum, easy to discharge, or easy to increase the chance of bacterial infection, but few effective expectorants.
(2) stop the wheezing: severe cases of wheezing, bronchodilators can be used, such as aminophylline oral 4 ~ 6mg / (kg · d) 6h once; also available salbutamol (salbutamol) inhalation.
3, the application of antibiotics: According to MP microbiological characteristics, any antibiotics such as penicillin, which can hinder the synthesis of micro-cell wall, are ineffective against mycoplasma, so the treatment of MP infection, antibiotics should be used to inhibit protein synthesis, including macrolides, Tetracycline, chloramphenicol, etc. In addition, there are lincomycin, clindamycin (clindamycin), vancomycin and sulfonamides such as sulfamethoxazole? Azole (SMZ) for selection. Mycoplasma preferred macrolide antibiotics sensitive, erythromycin as the drug of choice.
Pediatric Mycoplasma pneumonia care
1, stand up and turn more to help discharge respiratory secretions. When the baby coughs for a long time, it will be very uncomfortable to sleep. Mom and Dad remember to turn the baby back and help the baby discharge the respiratory secretions.
2, eat more fruit, soup, eat less eggs. To light food, add more water and vitamin C, but be careful not to eat too much at once, too much protein can cause indigestion.
3, nasal congestion using cotton swabs, nasal suction device. Baby stuffy nose, nasal congestion can be stained with warm cotton swab moistened nasal scab, little by little to remove the nasal cap, parents should not pay too much attention Oh. Choose a small cotton swab, it is better than the traditional cotton swabs. Nasal suction device can come in handy at this time.
4, bring their own hygrometer, keep the air circulation, windows 2 to 3 times a day. Own a hygrometer, there is a big supermarket to sell oh. Maintain the indoor air circulation, windows 2 to 3 times a day, control the indoor temperature and humidity, the temperature is about 18 ℃ ~ 22 ℃, the humidity is about 60%.
5, forehead (fever paste), alcohol brush. If the baby has a fever, cold towel can be given forehead to lower the heat to the hot paste can also use oh. In addition, 30% to 50% of the alcohol brush can also help baby physical cooling.
6, the fumes in the kitchen, indoor cigarettes to try to avoid. These fumes can easily reduce the baby’s resistance, get the disease.
7, on time vaccination. I remember in time with the baby to play a vaccination, such as a class of flu vaccine have to be considered.
8, breastfeeding, timely addition of cod liver oil. They are all good for enhancing the mucosal resistance to respiratory diseases.